Designed for application on hydraulic power steering of any car that uses transmission oil Dexron ATF (red oil).
Lubricant Composition Atomium HPS 60is designed for the treatment of hydraulic power steering of any car that uses transmission oil Dexron ATF (red oil).
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
The 1st stage: Add Lubricant Composition Atomium HPS 60to the working oil of the hydraulic power steering at the rate of 30 ml of the Lubricant per 1 liter of Hydraulic Fluid. After applying Atomium HPS start the engine and steer (left-right to the stop) 15-20 times, then drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
Run till the next regular Hydraulic Fluid replacement (1200 -2000 km).
Recommendation: Replace Hydraulic Fluid and the filter (if there)
The 2nd stage: Add Lubricant Composition Atomium HPS 60to the working oil of the hydraulic power steering, then drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
- Before applying LC Atomium HPS shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply LC Atomium HPS through the regular filling neck of the hydraulic power steering.
- After applying Atomium HPS start the engine and steer (left-right to the stop) 15-20 times, then drive the car for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of the hydraulic power steering together with engine and transmission processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- LC Atomium HPS is compatible to any type of Hydraulic Fluid (ATF - Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (the red oil) and doesn't change their properties.
- To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply LC further after each oil change in transmission.
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the HPS unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the lifetime of HPS in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Provides maximum protection of the hydraulic power steering against wear in the maximum loadings and high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Reduces noise and vibration levels (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Product Code: HPS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 23.75€