Atomium Active Gasoline Plus - tribocompound for 1st stage treatment
- Product Code: Engine
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 19.57€
The 1st stage: Add Lubricant Composition Atomium Active Gasoline Plus to the engine oil 500-1000 km before oil replacement, pour through the oil filling neck (see the graph for calculation), then run the car till the next regular oil replacement (but no less than 500 km). In case of a significant oil contamination (identify by the color of the oil on the dipstick or oil spots on filter paper) start the second stage of treatment immediately.
Recommendations (after the 1st Stage): Change oil; Replace oil and air filter.
The 2nd stage: Add Atomium Active Gasoline Plus to the new engine oil (see the graph), and then run the car in a regular mode till the next oil replacement.
The 3rd stage: Add Atomium Active Gasoline Plus to the new engine oil (see the graph), and then run the car in a regular mode till the next oil replacement.
- Before applying Atomium Active Gasoline Plus shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply Atomium Active Gasoline Plus through the regular oil filling neck of the warmed-up engine.
- After applying Atomium Active Gasoline Plus the engine should work on single turns (at idle) for 5 min. and then run for no less than 20 min. in any mode (regular operation).
- At mileage more than 80 000 km use our long-term Atomium Active Gasoline Plus during the 1st stage200 km before the oil change.
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- Atomium Active Gasoline Plus is compatible to any type of engine oils and doesn't change their properties.
- For providing continuous level of engine protection it is recommended to apply Atomium Active Regular 30 000 - 40 000 km after complete treatment with Atomium Active Gasoline Plus.
- After 100 000 km re-treatment is recommended.
- For turbocharged engines and forced engines the re-treatment is recommended after 50 000-55 000 km.
- To achieve the full level of protection the treatment of all vehicle parts is recommended, such as transmission gears, hydraulic power steering etc.
Oil volume in the oil pan
|From 2 to 5 ltrs|
From 5 to 10 ltrs
Treatment scheme by stages
1 + 1 + 1
2 + 2 + 2
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor
The compound is designed for older gasoline, CNGand LPG gas engines. Passenger and light commercial vehicles with mileage over50,000 km (eg 100,000 km), including modified ALUSIL and NIKASIL
Shelf lifeof the products - November 2020 (should be used until Nov. 2020)
Recommended for the 1st stagetreatment
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Cleans friction surfaces from lacquers and deposits on the 1st stage of treatment, including de-coking of the piston rings in their mobility;
- Increases and stabilizes compression in the ICE cylinders (due to the formation of a new layer and sealing gaps in friction units);
- Restores oil pressure in the engine oil system up to rated;
- Decreases oil waste;
- Increases of the engine life in 1.5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Increases engine effective power (as a result of fuel combustion quality improvement, decreasing combustion gas leakages to carter, and drop of friction losses);
- Reduces oil waste consumption in the engine up to 3 times (due to the increase in gas-tight piston grooves);
- Provides maximum engine protection in extreme working conditions, also in case of overloading or overheating and during «cold start-up»;
- Makes start at low temperatures much easier;
- Does not degrade operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Decreases fuel consumption of internal combustion engine to 8-10 % (as a result of compression recovering and combustion quality improvement);
- Decreases noise and vibration levels by 5-10 dB (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions up to 50 % (as a result of improvement of combustion quality);.
- Provides possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions or when oil (oil pressure) is completely lost;
- . Restores the work of hydro-compensators (tappets).