Oil additive MAX MGSB and robotics geaxbox
- Product Code: MAX
- Availability: In Stock
Additive is designed to protect against wear, extend the life and restore the characteristics of mechanical gearboxes, transfer boxes and gearboxes of trucks and special equipment during normal operation.
- Ex Tax: 51.24€
Lubricant Composition Atomium Max MGSB is designed for the treatment of mechanical gear boxes, rear axles, reduction gears of any type and self-locking differentials.
The treatment to be made in one stage.
Mode of application: add to the transmission oil
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
Add Lubricant Composition Atomium MAX MGSB to the working oil in the unit at the rate of 10-15 ml of the Lubricant per 1 liter of transmission oil.
After applying Atomium MAX MGSB drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes. Run till the next regular oil replacement (but no less than 2000 km).
- Before applying ATOMIUM MAX MGSB shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply ATOMIUM MAX MGSB through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit.
- After applying ATOMIUM MAX MGSB drive the car for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of mechanical transmissions together with engine processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- ATOMIUM MAX MGSB is compatible to any type of transmission oils and doesn't change their properties (apart from ATF Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid).
- To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply LC further after each oil change (every 50 000 – 70 000 km).
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the unit lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in unit details (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Provides maximum protection of the unit against wear in case of overloading or overheating under high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels in gearbox, rear axle (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Restores the ease of gearshift due to the recovery of gaps and reduce of friction losses;
- Provides possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions in the unit.