Oil Hydraulic additive Atomium MAX 200 Hydraulic
- Product Code: Agregats
- Availability: In Stock
- Additive (compound) "MAX HYDRAULICS" creates conditions under which a protective metal layer with a special structure appears on the friction surfaces. This layer partially restores the dimensions and geometry of worn parts, optimizes gaps in friction pairs, and retains more oil on the surface of parts.
- Ex Tax: 51.24€
- Add Lubricant Composition ATOMIUM MAX Hydraulic to the working Hydraulic Fluid (Liquid) in the unit at the rate 4-6 ml of the Lubricant per 1 L of the Fluid.
- After applying ATOMIUM MAX Hydraulic use the unit in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
- Run the System till the next regular replacement of the Hydraulic Fluid (oil).
- Before applying ATOMIUM MAX Hydraulic shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply ATOMIUM Max Hydraulic through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit (Hydraulic System).
- After applying ATOMIUM Max Hydraulic use (run the system) the unit in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes (regular operation).
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies in the Hydraulic System.
- ATOMIUM МАХ Hydraulic is compatible to any type of Hydraulic Fluid (Liquid) and doesn't change their properties.
- It is allowed to apply the Lubricant at the constructive combination of Hydraulic System and Hydraulic Power Steering.
- Admissible concentration increasing for the treatment with ATOMIUM is no more than 50 % (i.e. 12 ml of the product per 1 L of Hydraulic Fluid).
The additive is designed for application on Hydraulic Drive Systems used in Hydraulic machines, tools and heavy equipment.
Lubricant Composition ATOMIUM MAX-200 FOR HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM is designed the treatment of Hydraulic Drive Systems used in Hydraulic machines, tools and heavy equipment. The calculation is made at the rate of 4-6 ml of the Lubricant per 1 L of the Hydraulic Fluid (oil). The treatment to be made in one stage.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
Effect of application:
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (due to adaptive properties of the Lubricant, that optimize work of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the Hydraulic Drive System’s lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to decrease of wear intensity);
- Restores the hydraulic pressure (as a result of reduction of gaps in the pump);
- Provides maximum protection of actuators from abrasive wear;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Restores tightness of the gland seals.