Atomium MGSB 100 - 2016
- Product Code: Agregats
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 12.35€
Lubricant Composition Atomium MGSB 100is designed for the treatment of mechanical gear boxes, rear axles, reduction gears of any type and self-locking differentials.
The treatment to be made in one stage.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
Add Lubricant Composition Atomium MGSB 100to the working oil in the unit at the rate of 30 ml of the Lubricant per 1 liter of transmission oil. After applying Atomium MGSB 100drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
Run till the next regular transmission oil replacement.
In case of significant deterioration of the unit it is recommended to re-process the gear box after 5000 km without oil change.
- Before applying Atomium MGSB 100shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply Atomium MGSB 100MGSB through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit.
- After applying Atomium MGSB 100drive the car for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of mechanical transmissions together with engine processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- Atomium MGSB 100is compatible to any type of transmission oils and doesn't change their properties (apart from ATF Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid; if ATF oil is used in the gear box apply Atomium AGSB 80).
- To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply Atomium AGSB 80 further after each oil change in transmission (every 50 000 – 70 000 km).
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the unit lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in unit details (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Provides maximum protection of the unit against wear in case of overloading or overheating under high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels in gearbox, rear axle (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Doesn't change parameters and technical characteristics of knots of clutch in the oil bathtub;
- Provides possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions in the unit