Atomium AGSB 80
- Product Code: Agregats
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 21.74€
Designed for automatic gearbox. The treatment takes place until the next oil change in the gearbox
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
- Add 1 can of Lubricant Composition Atomium AGSB 80to the working oil in the automatic gear box or variator. When the total volume of the transmission oil is more than 12 L apply 2 cans of Atomium AGSB 80.
- After applying Atomium AGSB 80drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes. Run till the next regular oil replacement in the automatic gear box or variator.
- Before applying Atomium AGSB 80shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply Atomium AGSB 80through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up gear box.
- After applying Atomium AGSB 80drive the vehicle for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of automatic transmissions together with engine processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- Atomium AGSB 80is compatible to any type of transmission oils ATF - Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (the red oil) and doesn't change their properties.
- To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply further after each oil change in transmission (every 150 000 – 200 000 km).
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Recovers the optimal parameters of the shifts, eliminates “spurts” during gear shifts;
- Improves process of burnishing the AGSB unit parts and variators, and after overhaul as well (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the lifetime of AGSB and variators in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in AGSB unit parts and variators (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Doesn't worsen work of friction clutches;
- Provides maximum protection of an automatic transmission and variators against wear in the maximum loadings and high temperature of the environment
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Decreases noise and vibration levels (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings.