Atomium HPS 60
- Product Code: Agregats
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 547Kč
Lubricant Composition Atomium HPS 60is designed for the treatment of hydraulic power steering of any car that uses transmission oil Dexron ATF (red oil).
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
The 1st stage: Add Lubricant Composition Atomium HPS 60to the working oil of the hydraulic power steering at the rate of 30 ml of the Lubricant per 1 liter of Hydraulic Fluid. After applying Atomium HPS start the engine and steer (left-right to the stop) 15-20 times, then drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
Run till the next regular Hydraulic Fluid replacement (1200 -2000 km).
Recommendation: Replace Hydraulic Fluid and the filter (if there)
The 2nd stage: Add Lubricant Composition Atomium HPS 60to the working oil of the hydraulic power steering, then drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
- Before applying LC Atomium HPS shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply LC Atomium HPS through the regular filling neck of the hydraulic power steering.
- After applying Atomium HPS start the engine and steer (left-right to the stop) 15-20 times, then drive the car for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of the hydraulic power steering together with engine and transmission processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- LC Atomium HPS is compatible to any type of Hydraulic Fluid (ATF - Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (the red oil) and doesn't change their properties.
- To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply LC further after each oil change in transmission.
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the HPS unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the lifetime of HPS in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Provides maximum protection of the hydraulic power steering against wear in the maximum loadings and high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Reduces noise and vibration levels (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;