Atomium MAX 200 Hydraulic
- Product Code: MAX
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 46.12€
The additive is designed for application on Hydraulic Drive Systems used in Hydraulic machines, tools and heavy equipment.
Lubricant Composition ATOMIUM MAX-200 FOR HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM is designed the treatment of Hydraulic Drive Systems used in Hydraulic machines, tools and heavy equipment. The calculation is made at the rate of 4-6 ml of the Lubricant per 1 L of the Hydraulic Fluid (oil). The treatment to be made in one stage.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
- Add Lubricant Composition ATOMIUM MAX Hydraulic to the working Hydraulic Fluid (Liquid) in the unit at the rate 4-6 ml of the Lubricant per 1 L of the Fluid.
- After applying ATOMIUM MAX Hydraulic use the unit in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
- Run the System till the next regular replacement of the Hydraulic Fluid (oil).
- Before applying ATOMIUM MAX Hydraulic shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply ATOMIUM Max Hydraulic through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit (Hydraulic System).
- After applying ATOMIUM Max Hydraulic use (run the system) the unit in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes (regular operation).
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies in the Hydraulic System.
- ATOMIUM МАХ Hydraulic is compatible to any type of Hydraulic Fluid (Liquid) and doesn't change their properties.
- It is allowed to apply the Lubricant at the constructive combination of Hydraulic System and Hydraulic Power Steering.
- Admissible concentration increasing for the treatment with ATOMIUM is no more than 50 % (i.e. 12 ml of the product per 1 L of Hydraulic Fluid).
Effect of application:
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (due to adaptive properties of the Lubricant, that optimize work of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the Hydraulic Drive System’s lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to decrease of wear intensity);
- Restores the hydraulic pressure (as a result of reduction of gaps in the pump);
- Provides maximum protection of actuators from abrasive wear;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Restores tightness of the gland seals.