Atomium Reducer 80
- Product Code: Agregats
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 15.21€
Lubricant Composition Atomium Reducer 80 is designed for the treatment of mechanical against wear, increase the lifetime and restore characteristics of transfer boxes, limited slip differentials, viscous couplings, haldex clutches, increased friction reducers and other reducers which use any type of transmission fluid.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of a contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
Treatment of transfer cases, differentials and other reducers is made in accordance with the following procedure:
- Warm up the unit to operating temperature (regular operation). It takes usually 15-20 minutes of unit operation under load.
- Stop the engine
- Shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply 1 can of the compound through unit’s regular filling neck. 1 can is enough for treatment of the unit with transmission fluid volume from 0.7 to 2.2 liters.
- It is recommended to drive the car for no less than 25 - 30 min. in mode of regular operation after applying.
After the procedure you can use the car as usual.
To provide continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply the compound further after each scheduled replacement of transmission fluid.
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the unit lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in unit details (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Provides maximum protection of the unit against wear in case of overloading or overheating under high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels in gearbox, rear axle (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Doesn't change parameters and technical characteristics of knots of clutch in the oil bathtub;
- Provides possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions in the unit.